9 June 2015. Aberdeen University staff vote against job cuts. In a ballot of UCU members at Aberdeen University, 73% have voted for strike action (on a 58% turnout). The University is proposing to cut 150 jobs and has refused to rule out compulsory redundancies. Please show your support by signing the petition calling on management to work with the union to find alternatives.
Monday 27 February until Friday 3 March is Newcastle University UCU recruitment week!
- Information for Students on USS strike
- Newcastle University Executive Board response to UCU report “Moving Forward from Raising the Bar”
- MOVING FORWARD FROM RAISING THE BAR: A REPORT ON LESSONS LEARNT FOR NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY
- Meeting: SEE (Science and Engineering Excellence) Restructuring
- Newcastle UCU Local Election Results
- Local Emergency General Meeting (Final Pay Offer)
- We are international – Let’s keep it that way
- Recruitment Week: Newcastle University UCU