8 June 2015. QAA reviews could be abolished. According to an article in the Times Higher, Universities would be freed from cyclical reviews by the sector’s standards watchdog, which generally take place at established providers every five to seven years. Instead, it will be “assumed that a provider continues to meet the baseline requirements unless or until material evidence emerges to suggest otherwise”.
Monday 27 February until Friday 3 March is Newcastle University UCU recruitment week!
- Information for Students on USS strike
- Newcastle University Executive Board response to UCU report “Moving Forward from Raising the Bar”
- MOVING FORWARD FROM RAISING THE BAR: A REPORT ON LESSONS LEARNT FOR NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY
- Meeting: SEE (Science and Engineering Excellence) Restructuring
- Newcastle UCU Local Election Results
- Local Emergency General Meeting (Final Pay Offer)
- We are international – Let’s keep it that way
- Recruitment Week: Newcastle University UCU